Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Magic Formula - Gratitude

May 2012 has been a hectic yet fruitful month for me. 

First of all, I would like to give thanks to God, family, bosses, customers, supportive co-workers, and also everyone. I was reading the latest issue of Calibre magazine last night, this catches my attention - "Gratitude is the cornerstone of our civilization"

I couldn't agree more with the more gratitude you display, the more benefits come your way. Do not complain but bear with what you given, think and act upon it, deliver the best with all you. Always feel thankful with people or things around us, they have given us a chance to prove how far we can go and make us undertake the pain in order to make us stronger. 

June 2012, the second half of year 2012 is finally here. 

No one is able to anticipate what is in front of us but for the past 5 months, I have re-assured myself that luck is all about preparation meeting the moment of opportunity. Very often we heard people around us complaining the unfair treatments or the lacking of luck in life, how many really appreciate the moments before the opportunity knock on your door; get yourself well prepared. I'm an impatience person just like any of you out there. I am waiting for my opportunity moment while at the same time preparing myself for it. 

CFA exam in less than 6 months of time, wish me luck people.

God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment