Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Astonishing January 2013


Greetings from Ipoh, family, brothers, sisters, friends, and readers. It's February in 2013! Happy belated Lunar New Year to all of you. May the year of Snake would bring all of us prosperity & endless luck regardless of our races, religious and background. 

I must say this year Chinese New Year had been one of the most wonderful festive celebrations I ever had. Something special & ample time spent with the family, relatives, and friends. For the last December & January was indeed spent with really worthy. Met up with a lot of friends that not been met & also attended my close brother's wedding lunch. Set a new milestone in OCBC Cycle Malaysia 2013; won a First Runner-Up! Awesome experience, I must say.




Unfortunately, just when I was enjoying my good time with my family & friends; this came out. I screwed up my exam by merely a tiny micro bit. This is so saddening & pathetic. Sigh.





I believe this is a challenge for me to work smarter & drill into much more details while contemplating the same knowledge in different aspects. I strongly believe what does not kill me makes me stronger & stand a step higher. 

That's for now, should end my post today with a photo of myself with a politic magnet that none of us do not know him, Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad .



That's all for now people, cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment