Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The 13 Things That I Must Not Do

Hello readers, 
I was reading a well-written motivation article the other day. And, I thought it may be a good idea replacing "I don't" to "I mustn't" in order to have more impact motivating myself. The article deliberated the behaviour & habits of mentally strong individuals. These group of people undeniably will be steered to the direction of success which is very helpful for each & everyone of us. Remember, we too, can be mentally strong!

So, here it goes:
1. I MUST NOT waste time feeling sorry for myself.
2. I MUST NOT give away my power.
3. I MUST NOT shy away from change.
4. I MUST NOT waste the energy on the things I can't control.
5. I MUST NOT worry about pleasing anyone.
6. I MUST NOT dwell in the past.
7. I MUST NOT make the same mistakes over & over.
8. I MUST NOT resent other people's success.
9. I MUST NOT give up after the first failure.
10. I MUST NOT fear alone time.
11. I MUST NOT feel the world owes me anything.
12. I MUST NOT expect immediate results.
13. I MUST NOT fear taking calculated risks.

That's for now. 
I'm on a mission chasing away all negativity & attract in Positive Energy(ies). 
Most important of all, I will continue to pray hard to God & have trust in Him. Amen!
God Bless! Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment