Saturday, September 21, 2013

Growing Up

I'm having million thoughts in my mind right now which I do not know where should I begin with.

August & September had brought so much fun, happiness, and contented with lots of love. 

I learnt that life is about connecting the dots & form a straight line. E=MC2

I also learnt that where focus goes, energy flows.

Had a very warm dinner treat & catch up session tonight. 

As I grow older, I have came to realise it's really a blessing to have someone beside to chat with you & lend you a pair of ears. It doesn't really matter whether or not they could give you constructive suggestions/solutions to your complaints/problems. What matter most is that you feel the existence of a person that you are comfortable with. 

Just have to live present life to the fullest. Things are meant to be will eventually unfold by itself. 

That is all for my insomnia night.

Good night. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment