Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Journey of Life

Greetings readers, it has proven that tough times not only make you a tougher person but it has empowered you to unleash your true talent. You are only allowed give in or triumph over it when life had brought you lemon. There is a saying that, when life gives you a lemon, you just have to made it into a lemonade sparking juice! Pause for a little while & restructure your thought in mind. Live by principals that you strongly believe in. It doesn't really matter that how hard people try to bring you down, you have just got to stand up straight and be firm with yourself. I am truly appreciate the kindness & support from my love ones. However, I'm even more grateful to those that have shown their true colours that they have been hiding it so well for all the while. You all have just made me stronger & standing up higher. 





August has been a terribly hectic month for me. Just can't wait for my vacation on the last week of the month. My dear uncle will be coming back from London & we will be going for holiday. It has been so long since I last met him. Great that he had finally made time to come back to pay us a visit. I shall celebrate the fruitful harvest from the past few months of hard work with my family and uncle. I'm faithfully feel thankful to God that He had blessed me with a lot of opportunities. 

I pledge everything will never be the same again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment