Sunday, June 30, 2013

Past is Gone. So, Live for Present

Despite my mood is diving like the global gold price, I'm glad that I am back to the world of blogging. You seriously need to walk a thousand steps to feel what is it like to be in my shoes. Hence, never take your self-opinion on me too seriously as no one will actually give a damn. Today marks the first half of the year 2013 had came to. Seriously, no matter what had happened & be thankful that you and I have made through it. People or things that you have lost would never come back; even if they do, things are no longer the same. So, take my advice, stop living in your past & look forward then move forward! 

We human being have to learn the purpose of life in a hard way where you do not actually achieve success without first encounter failures. I heard of this saying about you need to go through the rain to see the beauty of rainbow. In other words, we indeed need to go through shits and hells before realizing how wonderful is the moments of success after we have break through obstacles.  When you are at the peak of the mountain, you will make lots of friends. However, it only shows you who are the truthful & real friends when you are at the bottom of the ground. So, be thankful to those who had be there with you. Never forget who was there for you when no one else was. 


For others that think I care about your opinions, viewpoints, and judgements that you have on me, this is for you! You can seriously get a life & continue enjoy your cynicism. I'm seriously on a negative-thought diet & therefore I would search the true happiness in my life & live it to the fullest! 



Disclaimer: This post of contains no sensitive issue & regarding to nobody. However, feel free to fit in at your own risk if you think it suits you. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment