Sunday, December 9, 2012

Back to December

Greetings readers, it's December! It may be the favourite month of the year for me. December is another month that reminds me lots of happy & heartbroken moments. Oh well, we always hear; Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. We should look forward & tomorrow is a better day. Do not really have the mood to write a lot today. 

Well, I should do a quick flash back on what had 2012 been to me.

January
A good kickstart of the year!

February
Commencement of Certificate in Accounting; weekend classes :)

Mac

Enlarging my social circle by chartering a Toastmaster Club in my workplace.

Was officially a debtor for several years ~ 

April
SIngapore Shopping Spree & Getaway~!

May
Finally determined to complete reading the Snowball!

June
Won a Gold medal in bowling match! Hooray~

July
Nightmare begins.

August
Chilling on top of the roof @ Ampang.

September
My First Milestone in Career! 

DnA'z Family celebrated my birthday!

October
CFS Annual Dinner

November
Contemplating by the awesome view~

December
I smell Freedom~ 


1 comment: